March 14 Retreat Cancelled

Tomorrow's retreat is cancelled, for the obvious health concerns.

Instead, the board will be meeting to discuss how we as a community can best to respond to the current moment. We'll be letting you know, as soon as we can, what plans are put in place.

The challenge of how to hold together sangha, the third treasure, when being told to practice social distancing is a difficult one, but it also opens up creative opportunities for us, a way to reexamine what we do, how we do it, and if it's possible for us to somehow open our doors a little wider. May we all meet this moment from a place of vow.

« Back to News